With the quick development of corneal topography and wavefront applied sciences and the elevated program of corneal topography not just in refractive but additionally in top rate IOL surgical procedure, a brand new version of the best-selling Corneal Topography: A consultant for scientific program within the Wavefront period often is the most well known source for either ophthalmologists and optometrists.
In this moment variation, Dr. Ming Wang, Dr. Tracy Swartz and over 50 participants mix the $64000 themes of refractive and top class lens surgical procedures and placed corneal topography within the context of wavefront know-how. With over 500 photographs, this variation provides precise consciousness to the most recent advances in those technologies.
The cutting-edge technology and alertness of corneal topography for those anterior phase surgical procedures is easily represented in Corneal Topography, A advisor for scientific software within the Wavefront period, moment variation, making it the most recent and such a lot complete reference of those state of the art applied sciences for refractive and for top class IOL surgery.
Topographic and Wavefront applied sciences lined Include:
• Placido disc-based topographic systems
• Elevation-based topographic systems
• Ultrasound-based topographic systems
• OCT-based topographic systems
• Topography and wavefront mixed systems
Topographic functions coated Include:
• Topographies of corneal ailments, together with post-RK/CK/LASIK/PRK
• Topography-guided touch lens fitting
• Topography program in refractive surgical procedure and in top rate IOL surgeries
• Topographic assistance for corneal surgeries
• Topography-guided customized treatments
• mixed therapy thoughts utilizing topography and wavefront data
• destiny improvement of corneal topography within the wavefront era
Updated and reorganized to mirror adjustments within the know-how, Corneal Topography: A advisor for medical program within the Wavefront period, moment version is indispensible for all anterior phase surgeons, ophthalmologists, and optometrists.